Use and Sharing your information
Information or personal data gathered in Neo Group’s website is used for specific business purposes as part of the professional services we provide to our customers online.
They are used:
- To inform you of our new products and services
- To remind you of an upcoming special occasion of which you can engage in our services
- To anticipate and resolve any issues or feedback on our products and services
We may share your information with:
- Companies and subsidiaries in the Group
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
-Research institutions for market analysis purposes
Information that we receive from you related to catering, event planning, dates, email addresses etc., will be kept confidential. We will not disclose, share, transfer or sell personally identifiable information to any third party.
We maintain the information that you provided us (name, address, email address, etc.) in our database.
This information will not be stored longer than the time necessary to carry out the catering services associated, unless the information is intended and permitted for use in marketing purposes such as promotions, email reminders etc.
Neo Group Limited regards the security of your personal information as paramount. To safeguard your privacy, appropriate security measures are in place to ensure your email address and other personal data remains free from unauthorized access or improper use.
In addition, Neo Group Limited will not send you emails that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our mailing list, you may be sent promotions and notifications of our new products or services but you have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from our mailing list at any time.
Read our full Personal Data Protection Statement here